Going to Fertility OB/GYN.

Okay ladies, I had the wrong date listed. Went for my first Appt today and Dr wants FSH and Hormonal levels done. Sperm test for husband. Just my luck AF decided to start again today. Ive been spotting since May 1 natural MC. I also have a Poylop. They also have to do an ultrasound on my uterus. She put me on Clomid to do FSH test..

Okay ladies, I had the wrong date listed. Went for my first Appt today and Dr wants FSH and Hormonal levels done. Sperm test for husband. Just my luck AF decided to start again today. Ive been spotting since May 1 natural MC. I also have a Poylop. They also have to do an ultrasound on my uterus. She put me on Clomid to do FSH test..

I've been secretly stalking your thread and I wanted to wish you the best of luck! :hugs: Do you mind if I ask what CD you are taking the Clomid and how much? I took it CD3-7 two cycles ago.:flower:

I have to take Clomid day 5-9. I get a hormonal, thryroid, FSH test on Day 3 then I go back on Day 10 to have it drawn again.

The Doctor has a ideal that it may not be my eggs and it is hormonal or thyroid issues that may caused the miscarriage.. She asked me about hair growing on my chin, belly and breast area. I only have hair on my belly and breast...

I am very sorry for your loss. My GP ruled out TSH, so my OB/GYN didn't do that one. I read so much on here about different approaches doctors take- it always makes me wonder if mine is doing enough, lol.

Hi Garnet,
Good to see that you're getting the help you need, I do hope they can help you
Reb x

Garnet keeping all crossed that you continue to get answers which will lead to your BFP and a successful pregnancy :hugs:

Ladies, you know it is kinda strange that the Doctor doesn't want to test for Progestone but I read in older pregnancies that it can cause miscarriages. Has anyone had their Pregestone tested??

Ladies, you know it is kinda strange that the Doctor doesn't want to test for Progestone but I read in older pregnancies that it can cause miscarriages. Has anyone had their Pregestone tested??

I did not have mine tested either. But I just read on another forum that we should be insisting that it is. I suppose it's another one of those tests that vary doc to doc. :nope:

I got mine tested off my own bat, cos I was worried about it, too. Can def. be a problem if it's low. I would demand it, (day 21) x

Another update: I got a call and I have to do a Saline Songram instead of HSG. I have to be clear across town @7:45 during rush hour traffic. Ekk...

Hello Ladies,
Finished up with all the test yesterday. Did my Day 10 of the FSH test. I also had a Saline Ultrasound done. Can you say ouchy. They stick a balloon in your uterus and then do a prob with pictures. See if my lining is okay and check if everything is okay. Long day but hopefully we get answers...

Hello Ladies,
Finished up with all the test yesterday. Did my Day 10 of the FSH test. I also had a Saline Ultrasound done. Can you say ouchy. They stick a balloon in your uterus and then do a prob with pictures. See if my lining is okay and check if everything is okay. Long day but hopefully we get answers...

Everything crossed for you!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->