going to IKEA tomorrow

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
sorry i know i am boring but, i don't have a FB account so i cant write a status! :rofl:

i am going to get some MUCH NEEDED storage for our house! :happydance:

I LOVE IKEA.

If i could live there i would :)

V xxx

oh i know right?
i would move in! LOL.
i'd be rockin' one of those uniforms too, they'd never even notice i was there i swear. :rofl:

Get me one too :lol:

I love their bedroom layouts.

V xxx

shame it wont fit over bump! hehehehe, i have ALL IKEA furniture in our house even the bedsheets are from there and it still doesn't look as good as theres!!! i just don't get it!

Ikea is the most amazing shop in the world lol when I walk through it I'm like 'Yes, this will be my kitchen over here and I'll have that living room set up' OH thinks I'm crazy! When I know I'm going to Ikea I feel like a little kid in a sweet shop haha! x

I love Ikea too. I went to Southampton one on Saturday, it is huge and I love that it is near the other shops, all the ones near me and in the middle of no where :thumbup:

I love ikea! DH hasn't let me go for ages! But were moving house so I'll make an excuse to go for new house things :haha:

I love IKEA ive been wanting to go for the last two years, and OH is tryin to avoid going..its about 40 minutes away, and he does work in IKEA stores so when i ask him can we go, his response is, 'urgh, ive been stuck there all week, we'll go another time' very convinient how he's always been there when I want to go...

I used to work in IKEA. Love their products but some of the customers, urgh, so snotty. xxx

i did actually notice a lady having a good rant at an employee... ''why do you not stock chocolates any more? it is rediculous!!!'' LOL

stupid TART! :rofl:

i did actually notice a lady having a good rant at an employee... ''why do you not stock chocolates any more? it is rediculous!!!'' LOL

I had a customer shouting at me once because the queues were too long. Bear in mind that there was a sale on and ALL the tills were open! She told me that she had food in the oven and it was going to burnt by the time she got home!

I also had another customer telling me that I probably live in a dump and if I'd done well at school I wouldn't be working on a till. At the time I lived in an apartment in the albert dock and was working in my break from university, so I couldnt help but burst out laughing - and then they complained to my supervisor because I laughed at them!!!! xxx

Looooove IKEA!!! we went last Sat to get some much needed set of draws for babys clothes :D

I've only ever been to IKEA once and it was around Christmas so absolutely packed, needless to say we didn't stay long :haha: will go again at some point as LO needs some drawers anyway

I lovelovelove Ikea. I just bought an entire bedroom set. :D

https://i56.tinypic.com/28wo07a.jpg

I had a customer shouting at me once because the queues were too long. Bear in mind that there was a sale on and ALL the tills were open! She told me that she had food in the oven and it was going to burnt by the time she got home!

I also had another customer telling me that I probably live in a dump and if I'd done well at school I wouldn't be working on a till. At the time I lived in an apartment in the albert dock and was working in my break from university, so I couldnt help but burst out laughing - and then they complained to my supervisor because I laughed at them!!!! xxx

hahahaaa i know all too well about people telling me their life stories. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->