Going to RE today, prayers welcomed please

djsherman

Reaction score
Hi all--

So today my hubby and I go to the RE to get results and discuss our next step. I am SO nervous. I had an HSG last week and they saw what they think might be a fibroid or polyp so today he is doing a saline ultrasound to see it better and discuss if it needs to be removed if it is indeed a fibroid. I wasn't expecting to have a fibroid LOL, I thought my issue was an elevated FSH only, so I am a bit freaked out. I also had a mammogram and my husband did a sperm analysis so we get ALL those results today. I am trying to not do the "what if's" but after being thrown for another loop with the possible fibroid, I am just so scared today's going to go terribly wrong and the doctor's going to say my husband's sterile or something, and we'll just lose all hope and possibilities today.

I want to be positive, I really do, I believe in God and claim to have faith, but right now, I confess, fear is winning. I just don't want to lose hope or discover something some bad it can't be "fixed."

Anyway, thanks for reading and all the support and strength you all give me by sharing your stories. You all rock.

-Dana

I´ll keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck.

Good luck.
I hope it proves uneventful.
Let us know what the results are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g