Gone. Just like that. Updated x

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
I've just been for a scan after m/w couldnt find babys heartbeat, baby has died. Im 17+4 and have to go in on Monday to deliver baby. Cant get hold of my husband im just heartbroken like life hasnt thrown enough shit at me! :cry:

Oh my goodness I am so very sorry for your loss.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time

:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun :( I don't know what else to say but I hope your family are there for you xxx

Loraloo...im so very sorry to hear this awful news :(
Massive hugs for you, life really does not seem fair when crap like this happens to good people, who have already been through more than enough. xxxx

Thanks so much ladies. Its also the 2nd anniversary that my little brother in law committed suicide. 2 years ago i had to tell my husband his brother was dead. Tonight, i'll have to tell him another of our babies has died. Its just not fair. I'm a good Mum i dont know why i am being punished. I know i have 4 beautiful children here with me but it doesnt make the pain any less xxx

Oh Lora I am so sorry..my heart is breaking for you. I hope the coming days and weeks are as gentle as they can be and I am thinking about you and your family..x

Every baby is a unique being, you could have 28 healthy babies and it would still hurt as much as anybody else.

Im so sorry that you have to go through this, especially on today...of all the days in the calender :( I wish there was something I could do to take away this pain but the best I can do is wish you well through this journey and hope it is as gentle on you and your family as its possible to be. All my love to you and your husband xxx

I am so sorry, loraloo -- please take care of yourself as best you can.

I wish I could give you a real hug, instead of a virtual one...:hugs:

best wishes

:cry::cry::cry: I am just heartbroken for you :cry: You have been through SO much and it is just not fair. From the bottom of my heart I can't even express how sorry i am. I am sending so much love , I just don't know what to say to someone who has been through so much pain and has to go through more. I am just so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry :hugs::hugs: No one should ever have to be put though this

Words simply cannot express how sorry I am that you are experiencing this, especially given how much you have already coped with x x huge hugs and you are in my prayers xxx

I am so very sorry, it's just so unfair. :hugs:

I am so very very VERY VERY sorry... :cry::cry::cry::cry: I know words mean nothing but is you need someone to talk to. You can pm me and I'll give you my number. Just a shoulder to cry on. :cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->