Gone. Just like that. Updated x

I am so so sorry. Life is so cruel at times, I dont understand it. I recently had to deliver my precious baby girl at 19weeks. It broke my heart into a thousand pieces. This forum has helped me massively. Everyone is here for you, whenever you need it. Thinking about you x x x

Thinking of you today hun, sending you big hugs to help you through this terrible time xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry for your loss hun, life can be so cruel sometimes :( thinking of you :hugs:
Just remember your a wonderful and strong mummy to have dealt with all you have :hugs: x

I am so sad to read this. Its so unfair, you have had more than enough heartache already. I wish I had some magic words to make this better but all I can do is send hugs and let you know I'm thinking of you and your family xx

im so so sorry :hugs: sending huge hugs your way. my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

My goodness I am just beyond devastated for you :cry: I have no words but I am just so so so sorry :hugs:

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, i also lost a baby @ 19 weeks and i know the pain all too well. Sending healing energy your way.

I'm so, so sorry. Sending love and strength to all of you at this terrible time xxx

So sorry for your loss. Life can be so unfair sometimes :cry: :hugs: massive massive :hugs:

My heart broke reading this news. I am so sorry. I cannot imagine you and your families pain. RIP sweet angel. :hugs:

Lora, I am so so sorry you have to go through this again. There are no words!! Hugs sweetie and we are here for you! I will be praying for you and your family

Thank you all. Baby Alfie arrived yesterday at 4pm, tiny but perfect xx

I am so sorry xxxx

Life is so cruel :cry:

Sweet dreams baby Alfie x

I'm so sorry for the loss of Alfie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member