Gone off her food???

kbaker09

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I started weaning Amelia last week on baby rice. Started at around 11 in the morning and she seemed to love it. Then progressed to giving her a little baby rice in the evening as she seemed to be staring and grabbing at our food as we ate. Then tried her with some baby porridge in the morning. She loved all of it and lapped it all up for 3-4 days. Then this week... nothing. Has a couple of spoons and is just not interested! All she wants is breast milk. And she's been waking nearly every 2 hours where she used to sleep pretty much 4-5 hours at a stretch. Also... sorry for the TMI but she hasn't been for a poo since yesterday. I'm not sure what to do... :shrug:Any advice will be helpful. Thanks.

This is really common, from friends experiences and reading on here, it seems many babies start disliking being fed after an initial period of accepting it.

These days experts dismiss the idea of weaning to improve sleep habits.

My advice would be to forget the solids, and start again at 6 months, either spoon feeding or baby lead weaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->