Good and bad days..

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
my mind is messing with me lol. some days dexter is a a good a a gold, his speach sounds good ect. And on bad days he won't speak he screams and shouts,smacks,pushes is awful!! On the good days im likr "ohh hes fine just slow" he's behind by 6months, and I think maybe I'm being stupid thinking he's got autism, then yhr bad days I beleive he has got it. Is this normal? :/ lol

My LO is exactly the same as this! One day he is soooo calm - listens, laughs, enjoys activities and even follows direction. And the next he can be set off by anything at all and everything is a struggle - getting up, eating, changing, he doesn't want any toys/food, and doesn't say anything except whine/cry. These days are worse because he always seems angry and frustrated by something but I have no idea what it is! He also doesn't listen or seem to hear me at all. For sure part of it is toddler, but not sure what to think of the other part! xx

Yep same here, theres this one little girl who he hates, I mean proper hates, he screams when ever he sees her, she cant go within four foot of her lol

Sounds exactly like my son.

He's called dexter too!

Thank god,i didn't want to go to pedi and say ohhh some days hes so happy evt and they think nothing wrong x

Oh yes!!! There was days my daughter couldn't look or act anymore autistic....and then there were days when I was struggling to see any sign and of course, I was in denial, so I was ALWAYS looking for a sign that she didn't have any autism, or that I was crazy! LOL :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->