good/bad birth experiences in england and northern ireland?

A

alisarose

dont kno if i should be in here but thought you ladies are prob most likely to know hope you dont mind:flower:
i dont kno what to do, i live in northern ireland, i blame my local hospital for the death of my son thomas aged 3 mths.
ive two dilemas i want early scan locally and i want to have my baby in a private hospital where i am in control of my care and my wishes are respected. on the nhs i was left on a trolly for 18 hrs with very little monitoring.
i am so adamant i would even travel to mainland uk for a planned induction than risk going into labour and having to go the local
anyway does anyone have any suggestions or good reports on hospitals in northern ireland or england?

i had a fabulous experience in the home from home unit in the Ulster, but its not a private hosp, so im guessing thats not what you are looking for? i totally feel that my wishes were respected, and they were very attentive also....
im so very sorry for the loss of your son.. it must be very scary planning another birth :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->