Good books on newborns!

I read the wonder weeks and bits and pieces online and I found having those information did keep me calm even if they didn't always work.

Next pregnancy, I intend to get the Dunsten baby language dvd and see if it's actually true.

What I found really helpful was a sleep chart which you can find on google and if you intend to bf, read up on possible problems and how to deal with them.

I think I need to look into the wonder weeks (esp if there is an app!)

And sleep/bf is a major concern to me! I'll have to look that up, thanks NoodleSnack!

Just want to throw out to anyone interested in the "Happiest Baby on the Block" book, that since most reviews for it said the book was very repetitive, I opted to watch the accompanying video instead of reading the book. The same information for a fraction of the time. Now I just hope it actually proves useful :haha:

That's a great idea! From what I read, I think a video would be a better format for the information anyway. Why do diagrams when you can watch actual people do something?

I'll have to check out the Wonder Weeks book, it sounds useful. I know there have been a few times I've looked up pregnancy stuff to see if something is normal around a certain stage of gestation.

Your baby week by week. It's literally like a dummies guide to the first weeks. How many layers baby needs in what temperatures etc etc. Still waiting for baby so haven't had to dip into it yet!

What every parent needs to know. It's actually on child development but is very informative and accurate (I work with children and the info in the book is spot on).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->