Good days and bad days

Christina86

Reaction score
So Monday and Tuesday were okay days. Wednesday and Thursday were horrible. I woke up really sick this morning. Very tired all day and then the nausea subsided early afternoon. I got a nap in and have been taking it easy at work so I'm not as tired right now.

My mind wanders though. I have no idea what to expect so every little thing makes me worried. So I started wondering if the sudden change is a bad thing. I still have pressure and tingling feelings -abdomen/ uterus area. A few random tingling feeling by ovaries Nothing sharp and no cramps. I am assuming it's stretching. It's just something I'm not used to. I need to stop worrying. It just drives me crazy that I don't know what's going on and my OB appt isn't until September 9th. The things that haven't changed are my boobs really really hurt and I am peeing a lot more.

Am I just overthinking things??

You are probably overthinking it :) Not sure how far along you are but my doctor told me that cramps/stretching are absolutely normal between weeks 4-8. And the rest of your symptoms sounds absolutely normal as well. Just enjoy the experience :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->