Good grief

Jolinar

Mummy to Nic
Reaction score
I just did a opk test for a laugh, its positive! On CD 8 I don't normal Ov until after CD 16.....better get busy :D

Weird! Do you have any other signs?? I ask b/c I'm convinced I got a false pos a couple of months ago... that or my body changed its mind. :p I got an early pos, temp went up next day, went down day after that, stayed down for a week, got o pain and EWCM, then went back up and stayed up. It was very weird.

Weird! Do you have any other signs?? I ask b/c I'm convinced I got a false pos a couple of months ago... that or my body changed its mind. :p I got an early pos, temp went up next day, went down day after that, stayed down for a week, got o pain and EWCM, then went back up and stayed up. It was very weird.

Yeah I've got the ewcm, temp dip, weird abdo pains, low soft and open cervix,that was weird in itself that I could actually find it, it usually hides up around my tonsils I'm convinced of it! I'm not going to take any chances just waiting on DH to get home now :D

Yeah I've got the ewcm, temp dip, weird abdo pains, low soft and open cervix,that was weird in itself that I could actually find it, it usually hides up around my tonsils I'm convinced of it! I'm not going to take any chances just waiting on DH to get home now :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->