good moring my fellow bump buddies lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by fulltimemum, Oct 28, 2008.

1. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

how are we all today i feel great today just really happy .just need to nip the shops later then me and kids are havign a (snuggle day) thats a few blankets on sofa loads of sweets and as mutch ceebies as kids can watch i no all the songs of cbbeies now thats sad lol :rofl:

2. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

sounds nice hun! will prob be the same for me too :) nothing else to do lol. have a nice day xx

3. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

mroing paula hun glad you ok xxxxxxx

4. xxlollixx

xxlollixx xxpregnant with #3xx

morning......quite day for us here too!!!

5. dippy dee

dippy dee Well-Known Member

oohhhhhhhhhhh i want a quiet day :cry: it's our shopping day and now being the size of a beach whale it makes shopping like running a marathon :cry: then off for my driving lesson as i have got my driving test next week

6. xxlollixx

ooo wow good luck with your test xx

7. dippy dee

Thankyou, well i can't say i've got butterflys in my belly lol i got a big baby boy in there and i've had a good talk to him about no big kicks whilst i'm on my test :rofl: he did it when i was doing my theory test n i must of lost 2 mins on the test just sat there smiling:cloud9:
    i've been driving 15 years :muaha: naughty i know so i thought i'd do it properly so after 10 lessons i'm doing it on monday at 11.11am on the 3rd of the 11th so must be a good omen i was born on the 11th and there's loads of 11's in this date. :dohh: who am i kidding i'm bricking it

8. xxlollixx

aww im sure u will pass!!
    my hubby passed his on the 14th july this year....our 1st wedding anniversay and also the day i found out i was preggers!!

9. dippy dee

O wow i'd love some one to try beat that, my dh says there'll be no stopping me baby shopping if i get my licence :rofl: