good moring my fellow bump buddies lol

fulltimemum

Reaction score
how are we all today i feel great today just really happy .just need to nip the shops later then me and kids are havign a (snuggle day) thats a few blankets on sofa loads of sweets and as mutch ceebies as kids can watch i no all the songs of cbbeies now thats sad lol :rofl:

sounds nice hun! will prob be the same for me too :) nothing else to do lol. have a nice day xx

oohhhhhhhhhhh i want a quiet day :cry: it's our shopping day and now being the size of a beach whale it makes shopping like running a marathon :cry: then off for my driving lesson as i have got my driving test next week

ooo wow good luck with your test xx

Thankyou, well i can't say i've got butterflys in my belly lol i got a big baby boy in there and i've had a good talk to him about no big kicks whilst i'm on my test :rofl: he did it when i was doing my theory test n i must of lost 2 mins on the test just sat there smiling:cloud9:
i've been driving 15 years :muaha: naughty i know so i thought i'd do it properly so after 10 lessons i'm doing it on monday at 11.11am on the 3rd of the 11th so must be a good omen i was born on the 11th and there's loads of 11's in this date. :dohh: who am i kidding i'm bricking it

aww im sure u will pass!!
my hubby passed his on the 14th july this year....our 1st wedding anniversay and also the day i found out i was preggers!!

aww im sure u will pass!!
my hubby passed his on the 14th july this year....our 1st wedding anniversay and also the day i found out i was preggers!!

O wow i'd love some one to try beat that, my dh says there'll be no stopping me baby shopping if i get my licence :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"