"Good" news and a rant

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
This is kind of pointless, but I just need to share.

I got my period today, which really isnt that great, but I'm really excited. My cycles have been screwed up for a while, and it seemed like they were getting longer. My last cycle was 80 days! But this cycle was only 45. It makes me feel a million times better that my cycle wasn't super long and it seems to be a more normal length. I really hope my cycles are becoming more regular again, which will make TTC easier.

And as for my rant...

My best friend just found out she's pregnant today. I honest just want to cry. I am happy for her, but I am jealous tol, which makes me feel really bad. On top of that my other best friend is around 12 weeks pregnant (and has an 8 month old), and the only other female friend I have might be pregnant. I really want to be a two year old and throw a tantrum. :brat: I've been having a really rough time with WTT recently, especially with th he anniversary of my daughter's death right around the corner and this definitely hasn't helped. :(

Sorry...just needed to get that all off my chest.

I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. I hope you have someone close to you you can talk to. :hugs:

:hugs: I understand how tough it is when everyone around you is pregnant. Loads of my friends/family/people I used to work with are pregnant right now and it is so tough. I'm excited for them all, but also jealous, and a little angry at one in particular - I'll never tell her that, though!

Exactly. I swear theres at least 10 people on my facebook who are pregnant. I am happy for them and jealous. One I'm a little upset with too. I love her to death, but I really wish she would have waited. I worry about her and this isnt going to help. But I will obviously support her. :) Our time will come.

That's exactly like me. My cousin is not in the right place at all to have a baby. She's in an abusive on/off relationship, no job, no money. she had a miscarriage about 6 months or so ago, which hit her really bad, and I think this baby is kind of like a replacement for her. But, she wants my support, which I will give her completely, but it doesn't stop me being a little angry/annoyed/frustrated/jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->