Good news and bad news

Genie

Reaction score
Well ladies, I just wanted to tell people who might understand how I'm feeling. I'm putting back TTC for a while, as I got a new job today. Its really good news as I'll be working much more sociable hours (no more nights, yey!), for a better organisation, for the same money. All bonuses, I know its the best thing to do to get myself in a better position for when a baby comes along, especially in the sense that I would hopefully be able to return to work part time if i wanted to now that I will be working 'normal' hours. That said, I'm gutted that from looking at April to start TTC, I'll now most likely have to wait 6 months so that I am out of my probation and get a permenant contract. Please don't think I'm being ungrateful, I know many people are struggling to find work at the moment, just this was the only place I could think of where people would understand the sadness of having to postpone. Thanks for listening. xx

I think every girl on here will understand that you're sad about having to change your ttc date. But look at it this way: This new job is going to make your pregnancy a lot easier and will also make things better for when LO is here. 6 months feels long now but it'll be over before you know it! Come join us in summer 10 wtters!!!! And this way you can have a spring/summer baby.:happydance:

Congtats on the new job :) I would be devestated if i had to change our ttc date so i understand the sadness around it but just think of the positives of your new job and how much better it will be when you do have a baby x

Thanks girls. It wasn't public knowledge that we were going to be TTC soon so i don't have anyone to talk to in the 'real world', so its nice to talk to people who understand. I'm focusing on the positives it will bring but obviously just a little sad at the delay. Probably looking at late 2010 to start trying now, seems agggggessss away but like you say, I'm sure it will fly by. xx

Congratulations about your new job!

Don't worry - six months will fly by!

xxx

That is great news! Not having to work nights will do wonders for you when you are TTC, pregnant or have a family.
Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->