Good news!

kintenda

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I haven't been posting much lately, too busy, just nice to browse sometimes!
Anyway, just thought I would let you know that I am now engaged!!! It's a bit of a long story, but on Tuesday 27th April OH summoned me up to the top of a local BIG hill (I looked a bit gank when I'd finished legging it up there!) overlooking our house/sea/village, got down on one knee and asked me! He's given me a beautiful ring (he had my size from a few months back) and we've told everyone... it was so beautiful, we both cried :) He snuck out with his suit and got changed!! I saw someone give him a funny look as they walked past me as I got near the top - he did look a bit strange on his own in the suit!!!
It's great as I now have lots to keep busy in the WTT period - a degree and planning the wedding! We are hoping for 2012 or maybe 2013 (hopefully the former) - it'll give me time to plan and do my coursework without it being stressful! Also I am on 'Operation Bust Fat/Tone Up' which may take a little while.
So I am gonna try and hang out more here - I have missed posting!
x
(I look like rubbish in the photos - hadn't got changed or anything since running up the hill!! I did manage to put on some eyeliner though!!)

Attachments

• DSCN0254.jpg
    DSCN0254.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0252.jpg
    DSCN0252.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 28
Aww,congratulations!! X

Congrats! Still waiting for my OH to pop the question! Lol.

xx

Congratulations! What a lovely story! You look lovely in the pics!xx

Ahh wow :cloud9: Congratulations!!! xx

Congratulations that's great news :happydance:

Congrats, that's great news! :happydance: Love the dog btw

Hey! Nice to hear from you again and congratulations on your brilliant news! Sounds like the rest of your wtt time should fly by with all those distractions!

Massive congratulations, well done to you both xx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"