Good places to fine maternity clothes (especially wear-to-work ones!)

Eren

Reaction score
I am really struggling to find maternity clothes. Right now it is summer and I can get by with shorts and tank tops, but come fall I will be a high school teacher and entering my third trimester. I really need maternity clothes that are school appropriate (not too short, no cleavage, no spaghetti straps, etc.).

I live in such a small, rural town and none of the stores have any. Kohls seems to have a really limited selection online. I need like... suites, dress pants, dresses that don't reveal a lot, and skirts that at least go to the knee...

Does anyone know of any stores or online sites that have what I am looking for?

Ross has good maternity clothes for a good price. Do you have any near you?

I'm in Canada, so I don't know how similar it is.
But I get a lot of mine on Old Navy online. Often there is 20% sale and stuff for really cheap (5 or 10 bucks). And I have a fancy office job and I find what I need!

Ditto on Old Navy online! I got a pair of under the bump ankle length dress pants from there that I love! Motherhood Maternity has some nicer work stuff, flowy blouses and cheap tshirts you could layer under a sweater or blazer for fall. It’s nice that long flowy tops and sweaters with leggings are in style, I’m due early November and that will probably be my uniform in the last month or so!

Old Navy is a good suggestion, and Target has a great selection online. I have also had AMAZING luck buying things from eBay once I got a sense for how certain brands fit.

If you are on Facebook, look to see if there is a local Buy Nothing group you can join . Maternity and baby things are frequently passed around mine, but I live in a densely populated urban areas.

I hit a really good sale the other day from Macy's. They carry a lot of Motherhood Maternity clothes, but you can use Macy's coupons on them. Keep an eye out for 4th of July sales. I also bought tons from Old Navy in my last pregnancy, and the items have really held up nicely. I just had to replace some things that went out of style.

I bought a few things from Kohl's a few months ago, but I'm not really happy with them. The panels on the pants are too tight and uncomfortable. Not sure they will make it to the end when I'm much bigger.

Oh my gosh, thank you all so much!
I started to buy a few things off the PinkBlush website (as suggested by Facebook) and it was s
SO expensive for just a couple shirts and a dress (and they we're on clearance!)

I got more than double the amount of clothes for the same price after shopping Old Navy, Macy's, and H&M. H&M also had some nice simple clothes, dressy but simple and a large selection.

I really like Pink Blush Maternity but it can be on the expensive side (ie, $40 for a pair of shorts). I make do because I am a SAHM so I only need just enough to get by.

Have you checked eBay? Or maybe local Facebook groups?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->