Good story for you all :) hope this gives some positive outlooks and postive tests !

A

alli.s

My mom was 42 when she found out she was pregnant with me, and yes i was a complete accident:haha: it's okay to say because i know she would not have wanted anything different. She was using an IUD she got it taken out because she was going through hard times (my grandfather unfortunately passed away while she was pregnant) and she said she knew she was pregnant, but didn't test until about month 2 and got her positive right away and went to the doctor, they all cautioned her on her pregnancy because she was considered to be and "old mom" well let me tell you i'm perfectly healthy, i was 9 pounds 4 ounces and my mom had a great pregnancy :) I love my mom dearly and i'm so happy no matter what her age is. Morale of the story, absolutely nothing is impossible, i'm now on the forum with my own story to share, and hopefully a LO soon. I'm young and hopeful and hey maybe one day i will be here TTC my 3rd or fourth baby :) Good luck to you all, don't ever stop believing.

xx

Thanks for that Alli, it's lovely to hear it from the pov of the child. I was bought up by my Grandmother (I call her mum) so I don't have any Quandaries about being an older mum - but it is definitely something you can't help thinking about. Hope you go on to have your family and enjoy being a mum yourself. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->