Goodbye Farewell - Take care of yourselves!

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
Hate to leave you ladies but my husband and I had a talk last night. He said he really doesn't want to wait anymore. So we are moving to TTC(unless of course we are already knocked up) I asked him why he was so eager and he told me that life goes by too quickly and he just couldn't stand to wait any longer. There goes our plan of January! Good Luck to all of you! See you on the preggo side!:hugs:

Congratulations! Every time I come on here I wonder if you've tested yet! So don't forget us, and let us know how it goes? :)
Best of luck, have a wonderful time!! xx

Good luck, hope yor not in there long.

Yeah -that's fab news
All the best of luck with ttc and for when you test this weekend.

You may be jumping straight into first tri lol

xx

Hey hun, that's fantastic news, I'm glad he's so willing!!! Good luck in TTC and see you somewhere along the line! xxx

That's such brilliant news! Mabon seems like a lovely time to make a start, too! I'm certain you will have a BFP in no time at all. The best of wishes to you and your family.

Charlee xx

Congratulations :) Hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet and you get your BFP soon xx

Awesome! Good luck and enjoy your short stay in TTC!

That's brilliant news. Good luck. x

Hurray!!! :happydance: That's awesome news!

Good luck with everything!!!

congrats and good luck. had a feeling you'd be off soon! announce if already pg - i may well be doing so after testing tomorrow morning..... eeek xxxx

Have fun TTC and at least let us know if your test comes back BFP or not!! It was nice talking with you while you were here!

congrats!!!

don't forget to check in on the rest of us!!

best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->