Goodbye flutters

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
Hello distinctive kicks!!

I had spaghetti for supper and about 10 minutes after I finished, I felt that swift, distinctive swat to the belly. I was so excited to finally feel it. Now it feels real!

And of course, she didn't stop for hours. She's a little mellow now. Must be bedtime.

Oh how I miss that feeling, and yes they definitely DO respond to the food we put in our systems! Science says no, I say BS. My DS always had favorites :)

I can't wait for it to be strong enough to feel on the outside so my kids can feel her too.

I definitely can't wait to really feel my baby. This is #1 for me and I'm on the small side weighing 117. I'm currently 19 weeks. When do you Ladies think that I will start feeling her?

Aww, how lovely! :) I was laying on my left side in bed last night, and as I was nodding off I could've sworn I felt a big kick on the right side of my bump! I can't wait for them to become more regular, I only feel movement on and off at the minute. I might finally be able to stop using my doppler every morning when she's kicking around in there daily :blush: X

Awww those first distinctive kicks are so exciting aren't they! My bubba is so strong now the kicks wake me up at night lol thanks a lot baby! I love baby kicks they are wonderful

I'm nearly 27 weeks and feel her moving around etc but not really kicking :/ she kicks if I prod but there's no way id see from the outside yet although my OH has felt her since about 23 weeks....should I be worried do you think?! About the lack of big kicks I mean....

Awww, my baby's kicks have gotten a lot stronger too! I can actually see it from the outside now, I looove it! x

I have an anterior placenta so completely skipped the flutter stage and went straight to kicks!

Aww.... I finally felt movements too. What an awesome feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->