Goodbye for now..hopefully back ASAP!!

nicoley

Reaction score
So some of you know that I was in a waiting game of a sac measuring small for sets, ongoing bloodwork ad spotting..after some cramping a few nights ago and some extremely heavy bleeding and clots the following morning I raced to the hospital thinking I had miscarried to see on ultrasound I had not passed the sac..we did do a extensive ultrasound to come to find out that I did indeed have a blighted ovum and a very abnormal sac..so hubby and I chose the best route was a d&c so last night around 10 I had a d&c and am rearing at home..knowing I do want to try again but being so new am nervous to do so..thanks for all your support through these crazy past couple weeks..

I am so sorry sweety... I wish you a happy and fertile next few months!

I'm sorry hon. I'd really hoped for a better ending for you. <3 Hope to see you back here soon!

I am so sorry :( At least you know for certain now. I have been following your threads and thinking how awful it must have been for you, not getting any definitive answers. I am sure you'll be back here very soon. xx

So sorry to hear that. I'm going through something similar and hope to be back here again soon!

Im very sorry to hear this... Wishing you a fast recovery and lots of luck on your journey.

Sorry to hear this and really hope to see you back here soon Xx

Sad to see you go x hopefully well be in second or third tri together x

So sorry to read this hun. Hoping to see you back in first tri very soon x

So sorry Nicole, you've really had a rough ride. Feel better soon and don't worry about trying again, you'll know when you're ready XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->