Goodbye unfortunately

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
I'm leaving you ladies. My babies heart stopped beating 2 days ago at 18+4. I will give birth tomorrow x

So sorry for your loss. I hope that everything tomorrow goes as well as it possibly could do.

Oh I am so sorry! I am sending a big virtual hug to you :hugs: . Be strong, hold your loved ones close, and know that there are women on this site who support you. You will be in my prayers.

My heart goes out to you :hugs: sending lots of love and comfort over the internet here. PP said, there are lots of women here who can help support you. You are not alone!

I'm so sorry.. I'll never understand why these things happen!! :sad2: have your drs given you any reason? I'm so sorry hun!!! :hugs:

So sorry! Sending you a big hug from the bottom of my heart! X take care!

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that tomorrow goes as smoothly as possible. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

So sorry you are having to deal with this, my first daughter was stillborn nearly six years ago, and even though it doesn't feel possible at the moment, you will somehow find the strength to get through tomorrow and the days beyond, Sending you lots of love xx

So, very sorry. It's such a heartbreaking thing to have to go through :hugs: xxx

I am so so sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you. Hugs

So so sorry you are going through this! You are in my prayers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"