Gorgeous GroBaby patterns!

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
Just had to share...

https://www.funkymonkeypants.com/gro-baby.html

I came across this site last night and had to place an order for the Wild Flower and Bluebirds straight away! (It's my birthday tomorrow so other half had to say yes to it!)

£48 for the two patterned shells, 4 soaker pads and 2 boosters is a bargain I thought, had seen them elsewhere for £55 and without the patterned ones! Oh and plus free delivery until tuesday!

And no I'm not getting paid for them for advertising or anything just had to share!!! I've been wanting to try out this system, looks like the Flip but the inners snap in and comes with booster. Has anyone tried out these?

they are gorgeous arent they!!!! i know Faerie has got some and i think(tho i might be wrong) Lunaty has some too ?? they do look lovely :)

sara

xxxxxxxx

OMG stop it i need some of these now, mmmmm i am liking seaside stripes and bluebirds agggghhhhhh jon is going to kill me.

Emma's got a sunset stripe- they are pretty absorbant but I find them to be a bit on the small side for a btp nappy (I've got a big baby so that'll be a problem down the road). I also try to only use it when I'm sure she won't do a poopy mess in it since the cover always gets dirty when she poops in it. Not my favourite, but still a pretty good diaper :)

OMG stop it i need some of these now, mmmmm i am liking seaside stripes and bluebirds agggghhhhhh jon is going to kill me.

Ooops sorry! But they are gorgeous!!!

And if they come up small its not a problem, Chloe is quite skinny still.

Man, it's threads like these that make me try to avoid the natural parenting section. :haha: My hubby would kill me if I bought more diapers. We are already overflowing as it is. Cloth diapers definitely aren't cheaper in my case. :dohh::rofl: Those diapers are definitely beautiful!

Jup ive got one.. they are very good to use and fitted early on on my little man!
I am very tempted to buy me one of those new colored shells... man if only i had the cash LOL..

I did a review on them in the review thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->