gossip girl

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
just finished watching season 2 and im hooked! does anyone know when season 3 starts in the uk? think im getting withdrawel (sp) lol

Love love love gossip girl.lol!!
Cant wait until season3...we have it series linked so it should automaticaly record it for us.can you not google it to find out when its back on?

great isnt it not many people seem to watch it in the uk! yeah iv tried but all it says is about it showing 3rd season in america

I loove Gossip Girl.

Season 3 already started over here last year, they showed the first 12 episodes of season 3 and then it stopped just before Christmas and are going to be showing the second half of season 3 in March.

is the 3rd season as good as the first 2? i cant wait till it comes on here but i bet it will be like a year or something stupid lol

Season 3 is half way through but having a break over christmas but not sure when its due to start back up again.

season 3 has started in the uk. They are 1/2 way through and its continuing now

just finished watching season 2 and im hooked! does anyone know when season 3 starts in the uk? think im getting withdrawel (sp) lol

It a already 1/2 way through in the uk. started almost atraight after for soime reason. It stopped over christmas and is continuing now. At the moment mtv are showing season 2 so maybe watch there channel to see if they start season 3. if not then its out on dvd towards the end of the year

o crap thats why i missed it then iv been watching on mtv what other channel is it on? im gna have to wait now for it to come on mtv as iv already missed half of it damn!!

I think its one of the ITV one's . Thats the channel is previews on anyway.MTV have only just started to show it.

Its on itv2!!
We are on season3?i cant keep up.lol!!the last one I watched was just before xmas (when we found out where Jennie was getting her money from)...is that season3?and I didnt realise it was back on already?my series link hasnt picked it up :cry:

Its on itv2!!
We are on season3?i cant keep up.lol!!the last one I watched was just before xmas (when we found out where Jennie was getting her money from)...is that season3?and I didnt realise it was back on already?my series link hasnt picked it up :cry:

You're upto date hun, its coming back for the rest of season3 in March,

Its on itv2!!

You're upto date hun, its coming back for the rest of season3 in March,

OMG, thank goodness for that...apologies to my Sky box for all the abuse I just shouted at it :blush: haha

lovelovelove

I got the box set for christmas only seen season 1 on TV so halfway through that again at the mo

I actually fancy the pants off nate is that wrong??

I think both Chace and Ed (Nate and Chuck) are good looking. I don't really think much of Penn (Dan) also Ed Westick (Chuck) is really English :)

Lol,I have a thing for Chuck too,and its no secret.lol!!and yeah, the actor who plays him is english.he was the older brother in 'Son of Rambow',if any of you have seen that?!
Nate is ok.and Dan is the kind of guy I would want as a friend!!
As for the girls...who else is envious of Serina's boobs like I am?haha x

I actually meant Chuck not Nate lol I think it's his character though, he's a bit of a bad boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->