Got 2 babies but still getting urge to have another...

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
Already got 2 gorgeous kiddies but lately I've been getting random but quite overwhelming urges to have another baby. From a practical point of view, this is ridiculous as we struggled big time with sleep with both our babies so really don't like the idea of doing that again, and I'm 41 so things could very easily not happen at all or go wrong mid pregnancy.

And yet I can't quite push the idea out my head.

Just wondering ... is it a normal phase to start thinking like this, and will it eventually just go away if I try to ignore it?

I don't know if it will go away but I have the same urges which I find come and go monthly lol. I have 3 as you know, but still feel like I could carry on and have more.

I am currently trying to focus on other things for a while to see how I feel in the next few months....life is so busy at the moment that it's not difficult to distract myself. I have heard it gets easier as the kids get older, to move forward and accept baby stage is over. I am hoping this is true.

I've been through phases like that. I ended up finding that at the time of the month when i was most fertile i'd really want another baby but fast forward another 2 weeks and the feeling totally went away. I decided that if it ever got to the point when it was something i really wanted all of the time then i would consider it seriously - that never happened so i just left it. DD is nearly 5 and i don't want to have another baby but every now and then i get broody - i ignore the feeling and it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->