Got a bit carried away =O

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hmm well me and OH had the house to ourself the other day and well yeh u can guess what happened...we havnt been "close" since i was 9 weeks pregnant with kaden..so about 8 months we went without doing anything..i was to scared :blush:
So we kinda got carried away then realised it is best if we hmm use some protection :blush:

After we made love we sat in bed and Ross told me that he was so tempted not to use anyhing because he wants a baby! and he said if it wasnt for us going on holiday in sept he wouldnt hav botherd..:nope:

I cant help but feel we have to put our life on hold because of this holiday...dont get me wrong it is lovely that his mom and dad are paying for us to go but im not really bothered i sound so selfish and ungreatful dont i :sad1:

Im NOT trying to replace Kaden at all, he will always be my middle baby, i just want to bring home MY baby :flower:

His dad got made redundant yesterday, and im so sad for him but im thinking "does this mean he will cancel the holiday then we can choose a closer date to TTC"

I really want him to cancel it so we can start trying in march for a xmas 2010 baby..:wacko:

:hugs:

Perhpas suggest that they cancel the holiday? xxx

We've told them "dont worry about us just go yourselvs we dont mind honestly"

They say "noo dont you worry about it for now we will sort somethig out"

Bless them, they are so lovely, im just being an ungreatful :mamafy:

:sad1:

xXx

Nooo you're not being ungrateful at all! After losing Kaden it's only natural to want to try again. How long's the holiday? Can't you try while you're there? :D OH says he wants to try on our honeymoon lol! xx

Holiday is september, the original plan was to try when there, but it just feels like aggeeees away :dohh:

:flower:

Could you not try a few months before then go whilst you are in your second tri??

Dont worry September will come round quickly hun! xxxxx

I've been following your story since the beginning - and simply admire the strength and love you've shown for both of your boys:hugs: It's also lovely to see that your inlaws love and support you.
What kind of a holiday is it? Relaxing? Adventurous? If you want to start trying in the spring/early summer, perhaps you could still go on the holiday in Sept? Depending on how far along you are, a holiday may be lovely and not too risky (travel in second trimester is usually not a problem at all - I flew from the US to Europe and back at 26 weeks or so).
That said, I would not want to put TTC on hold for a holiday either. You could always start TTC when you and OH feel ready - and what will be will be. If you don't fall pregnant right away, you'll have the holiday to look forward to; if you do get pregnant straight away, and had to cancel, don't you think your inlaws would be overjoyed anyway?

Hi hun thankyou :hugs:

Its in turkey right on the beach with all the water sports and paragliding and all u can drink and eat :lol: we are going with the inlaws and brother/sis inlaw to..i wouldnt want to be the party pooper who can only sit and read a book while everyone else enjoys themselves..although it does sound nice and tempting :lol:

xXx

you wouldnt be a party pooper i am sure they will be just as happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->