Got a new date

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
well as some of you may remember I've had a bit of a soap opera few months. After AF showed her face DH and I have had some pretty heated discussions abot TTC. It was meant to be september 2010 but DH has agreed we can now start in March 2010 :thumbup:, I do however have to start my driving lessons which I don't mind as its something that will benefit us all. Definately back here for now

Ooh well its closer :) nice to see you here in WTT

Yay!! March is pretty close now, just enough time to get a bit of driving in :) I need to finish my lessons too, that's one of the things on my to do list before TTC :)
Congratulations!!

March is just around the corner :) Driving lessons will keep your mind off it a little bit. Just think its nearly christmas lol. xx

only 5 months 1week and 6days. I'm quite happy to carry on my lessons during pregnancy, just hope I can get my test passed before it'd be due

Yeah you should have plenty of time :) Best of luck! Maybe we'll take our tests together lol xx

I was initially planning to TTC baby number 2 in May but I might just start in April so I have moved mine forward one month lol. At least you have some things to concentrate on while you wait hun. And that adorable little man of yours will keep you occupied :D x

I think it just makes sense to start a month or 2 early :p If you think about it, you're unlikely to get a BFP on the first month, so starting early can't hurt.
OH does not agree. OH is wrong :p

I think it just makes sense to start a month or 2 early :p If you think about it, you're unlikely to get a BFP on the first month, so starting early can't hurt.
OH does not agree. OH is wrong :p

:blush: I got mine first month with Edward but was very lucky, the only thing I worry about is thier birthdays will be sooo close IF I fall pregnant straight away (Ed in nov new baby in dec) and I really didn't want to be pregnant in the summer but hey ho just pleased I have a closer date now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->