Got A Scan Tomorrow...im Prayin Theyv Got Good News

tanya29

mum of 5,due to have prem
Reaction score
well i am now 23 + 3 days and my baby is only 4 days away from being viable...they have warned me that my womb is constricting him and his limbs may become deformed due to my waters breaking at 20 weeks...when i had a scan last week there were no waters whatsoever and he was three days behind with his growth...so i am hoping with all my heart that my scan tomorrow will bring me some good news...i also should be getting my first dose of steroids on friday...that will really help dylan...i know i am going to have some of the hardest decisions of my life to make...but i have pulled myself together and am trying to be optimistic...doctors no matter how clever they are do get it wrong...

i do not want dylan knowing his mummy as a blubbering wreck...he is fighting so should i...!

wish me good luck i will keep you posted

tanya

good luck tanya, my thoughts are with you and your lo

All the best for your scan, my thoughts are with you xXx

aw I can't imagine how frightened you must feel right now. :hugs: been thinking of you I hope that everything goes well. Good luck

Good luck with your scan tomorrow and am wishing you the best. xx

Tanya...I'll pray everything goes well for ya, you must be going through a lot....

Tanya...I'll pray everything goes well for ya, you must be going through a lot....

thanx for that yes it is hard but im still holding out hope...iv got my fingers permanantly crossed...if he comes out little but perfectly formed i will be the happiest woman alive i can tell you...

it is now 6am where i am didnt go to sleep until 3am am soooo nervous seems to be every time i go for my scan something else is wrong but i am optimistic have got to have a scan that gives me a little good news one day...got these butterflies in my belly and no it aint dylan...chose a middle name for my sprout last night its gallager meaning strength and bravery...well he is a little fighter is my dylan gallager but he will always be my sprout...its ok im not bonkers i have little pet names for all my children...

dylan ended up with his when he kicked me in the ribs and i squealed ooooh u little sprout...its stuck now hee hee :rofl:

Good luck hun, the important thing is that u have waters most of the time too not have any the odd week is ok, thou he mite be a lil battered and bruised as long as he's making it his lungs will still be developing. Kepp us informed add me on msn if u like we have so much to share xxx

My mum still calls me "babybeeps" :rofl:
I hope your scan went well!

Good luck on your scan hon, hope all goes well :hugs:

Goodluck,fingers crossed all is well

went for my scan today...a lot more positive...my flippin community mw fed me a load of crap...i dont understand why...i am really angry with her at the moment putting me thru all that heartache for nowt..she told me all dylans limbs would be mangled and that he would be severly handicapped due to womb constricting him yet my consultant today told me that is not the case he may have a bent hand or foot that can be corrected when bit older...the main concerns for them is that they dont want me to go into labour yet and that babys lungs are going to be under developed due to no waters which were 2 facts i knew anyway...she also said i needed complete bed rest yet my consultant said no way i can get blood clots need to get up which is good news been in bed for 3 wks virtually...and am aching...i am gonna be 23 + 5 days in morn mad how everyday counts...dont know how i am going to trust mw now think i am just going to challenge her on what she told me...what do you think i should do...

I don't have any advice or tips, but wanted to send you many hugs...:hugs::hugs:

Really hoping that everything is ok with LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->