Got my 12wk scan date :-)

Dougal1983

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Eek! I got a lovely letter thought the post this morning, telling me my 12 week scan is booked for 6th November :)

I'll be 12+4 by then, according to my dates so will be interesting to see what they date me.

I'm already counting down- 7 weeks and 6 days left- hurry up November! X

Congrats! You got that early! I also got mine today for the 25th September so i'll be 11+6. I think I ovulated later though so worried I won't see much on the scan and then will have to wait ages for the 20 week scan!

Yeh I only went to docs on Monday to tell her I was pg! Haven't even had the MW call to book me in yet!

Eek! I got a lovely letter thought the post this morning, telling me my 12 week scan is booked for 6th November :)

I'll be 12+4 by then, according to my dates so will be interesting to see what they date me.

I'm already counting down- 7 weeks and 6 days left- hurry up November! X

Oooooo mine will be of a similar time :happydance: :hugs: xxxxx

Jealous we haven't even seen MW yet or had a letter im getting worried now. X

That's amazing!! I had mine booked at my MW apt at 8 weeks. :happydance:

I'm nearly 8 weeks and haven't even got my booking appointment, never mind scan date. Efficient hospital!

I must admit I'm surprised to get it through so early!

ESP as I live in UK so NHS, which isn't known for being efficient!

emalou90 I noticed you're ticker is exactly the same dates as mine! Due date 18th May?

How cool!

I told my parents last night and they were estactic- first grandchild for them :)
And I couldn't resist telling my Nana- she's my only grandparent left and she never thought she'd get a great-grandchild so she's still in shock I think! She actually started crying as she was so happy, bless her <3
And when I told her if its a boy I'm having grandad's name as a middle name, she was even more emotional (we lost him 4 years ago so he didn't even see my wedding).

Couldn't be happier right now- I just want November to get here ASAP :)

I'm nearly 8 weeks and haven't even got my booking appointment, never mind scan date. Efficient hospital!

Same as my health centre. A week today until my first antenatal appointment and going by my calculations i'll be about 10 weeksish. So no scan date yet. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->