Got my BFP but not moving over just yet...

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
As the title says, I got my :bfp: on a CB digi this morning. However, have had slight (and when I say slight, very slight) brownish CM so I'm not moving over yet, just in case.

Anyway, just want to say thanks to all of you anyway for all your support. Hopefully you'll all get your :bfp: soon and I'm just hoping mine stays that way. I'm just feeling very optimistic and I also feel like I'm dreaming and none of this is real!!

:hug: to all of you girls xxx

congratulations :)!

Congratulations and sending you sticky thoughts.

Congratulations Susan!! can I ask; did you have any symptoms or an inkling you were pg before you tested? xxx

Congratulations hun :) the brown blood is old so its proberely implantation blood :)

congratulations hun hope the bleeding is one of those things! i had a bledd with dd2 and was an implantation bleed. x

:yipee: I gotta say it, but I told you so!

Aww I am so chuffed for you. I am sure it will be okay.

As I told you on the other thread, I had brown spotting and everything was fine... please try not to worry too much.

:hug:

Fantastic news, Congrats wish you all the best for the next 9 months

enjoy it hon :yipee: - and I hope its a sticky bean :hugs:

Congrats! I got a bfp tuesday on a cheapie and another on a digi today!!

All the best and wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months!!!

Hugs, OMi xxx

Congrats, I am glad your journey was not long and you got your :bfp: Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

congrats!! wishing you lots of sticky:dust:. heres to a healthy 8 months ahead!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->