Got my BFP this morning! :)

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:
I am SO excited to be posting here, i feel like I have been waiting so long haha. (6months)
I got my bfp this morning and it still feels kinda surreal to be honest! I woke up at 3 am and took an asda cheapie, the line was there but a bit faint for my liking so I was a little sceptical but hey I been getting stark white tests for 6 months so I was so freaking excited inside!! So I put the test on our bathroom cabinet with a note saying looks like your gonna be a daddy again! So that my husband would see it when he got up for work at 6. Ofcourse I lay there for 3 hours too excited to be able to get back to sleep! Anyway oh got up and went into the bathroom and not long after came back into the bedroom with a big smile on his face :D I took another test after he left for work with an early predictor test (my period is due tomorrow) and the line was VERY dark so I sent oh a pic haha. Eeeek im so happy!! :) xx

Yay! Congratulations! That is such a sweet way to tell your OH :)

Yeay congratulations, I found out 4 days ago and it's still not sunk in. I keep thinking that I've made it all up or I've just imagined it all...(I doubt anyone would imagine this feeling of nausea though :sick: :haha:)

Healthy and happy nine months to you

Thankyou everyone :) still feeling on cloud 9 this morning :) xx

congratulations hunni! i found out yesterday!! best feeling in the world when you want it so much! ( we were ttc 4 years) are you feeling sick or anything yet?

congratulations hunni! i found out yesterday!! best feeling in the world when you want it so much! ( we were ttc 4 years) are you feeling sick or anything yet?

Thankyou and congratulations to you too :) it really is the best feeling, I still feel on cloud 9 right now. I wouldnt say the sickness has started properly yet but I feel hungry all the time but then after I've eaten I feel full and a bit sick, but still doesnt feel like proper morning sickness if that makes sense lol. Maybe because last time I felt sick 24/7 lol. I have very tender boobs and feel tired all the time and already havingn crazy mood swings! Oh and I've been getting strong cramps through the night that feel just like period cramps which scares me a bit as I keep expecting it to turn up! What about you hun? (Wow sorry that was so long lol) xx

Thankyou and congratulations to you too :) it really is the best feeling, I still feel on cloud 9 right now. I wouldnt say the sickness has started properly yet but I feel hungry all the time but then after I've eaten I feel full and a bit sick, but still doesnt feel like proper morning sickness if that makes sense lol. Maybe because last time I felt sick 24/7 lol. I have very tender boobs and feel tired all the time and already havingn crazy mood swings! Oh and I've been getting strong cramps through the night that feel just like period cramps which scares me a bit as I keep expecting it to turn up! What about you hun? (Wow sorry that was so long lol) xx[/QUOTE]

ive been feelin a bit off for a few days, thought i was getting a bug thats going round!! lol
also super hungry , sensitive boobs and really sensitive to smells!

also im the same as you with cramps, scaring the **** out of me! hopefully its just our babys settling in!

when will you be going the doctors? im going to try and make an appointment for tomorrow, and really hoping that because of all ive been through they may get me an early scan, i dont think i will truly believe it untill i see it on the screen!
x

I've got docs appointment for Monday but it's more to discuss my underactive thyroid really. I've registered with the midwives and she is going to ring me today with a booking in appointment for when I'm around 8 weeks. I'm feeling really worried today as has no cramps last night and been reading my posts from last pregnancy and by this point I have constant nausea and lots of cramping. I really thought I'd worry less this time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->