Got my BFP today, now what?

Anyone else have a June 28 due date? This will be my first, so it's nice to have people to talk to who are going through the same thing.

Anyone else have a June 28 due date? This will be my first, so it's nice to have people to talk to who are going through the same thing.

Haven't been to the dr's yet but going by lmp my due date is June 29 :)

Mine (via rough estimate) is July 1st but the women in my family always go into labor about 2 weeks early! This is my first as well. It's nice to have the forum, especially during the first trimester when I don't really want to be open with the news.

Yay, congrats! When did you get your BFP?

Just 2 days ago. Saturday morning. But it feels like it's been weeks! Haha really hoping the next 8 weeks speed up! When did you get yours?

Looks like there are a few of us pretty close! That is so exciting. It is so nice to have people in the same situation to talk to! My husband think I'm crazy because I can't stop talking about it 😂 when does everyone plan on telling friends/family?

Hi ladies
May i join you? I'm 4w3d today and just wishing time would move a little bit faster
How is everyone?

Hi girls, can I join. Got my BFP sat morning so 4 weeks and 2days now. Sooo nervous hope it's a healthy one. I have been very nauseous, sore breasts and cramps. Like everyone so not sure what to do, going to try go to Dr tomorrow and get advice. I suffer bad anxiety so hope I can remain calm and not over think the worst xx congrats ladies it's soooo exciting too

Hi all, Can I join too please?! Am 4weeks 3 days and already started with some back pain,sore breasts, and feeling anxious!! xxx

When is everyones first appointment? I am going Thursday for a prenatal check up then they said at 7 weeks they'll do the first OB appoinment! I'm pretty sure she said theyd do an ultrasound at 7 weeks but it was hard to understand her. I can't remember when i had my first u/s with my son. Does that sound right?

babyt2 my parents and my sister already know. Lol I am staying with them while DH is traveling so I couldn't keep it in. I just tied my CB digi to their dogs collar and she ran right towards them with it! It wasn't as elaborate as I imagined but I knew I couldn't keep it a secret.

My first appointment probably won't be until 7-8 weeks. I can't even go in to get the conformation test until next Monday then I need to wait for a referral to an OB.

We haven't told anyone yet. All of our family lives 1900 miles away. My mom is coming to visit when i will be 17 weeks so i thought about not telling her until then and she would just be surprised when she gets off the plane and sees me, but i don't know if I can wait until then! Honestly, i will probably tell my coworkers before family simply for the fact that i don't want to tell family until 12 weeks but i don't think i will be able to hide it from work.. We will just see how it goes :)

My first appointment is at 8 weeks, well, 7w and 5d to be exact. I did tell my mom already, I didn't plan to, but the other day I called her and she was very upset about my teenage brother, so I really wanted to cheer her up. She lives in UK, so I don't get to see her often.. :(

Exhausted all day, toss and turn all night! Have a good day everyone :)

Hello everyone? Can I join you?

According to my LMP my due date is June 28th.

I am very anxious as my last pregnancy ended in a mc at almost 7 weeks. Really hoping this baby sticks!!! :fingerscrossed:

My symptoms have lessened since Sunday, until then I had headaches, extreme fatigue, super hungry all day, sore boobs, shooting pains in uterus and some minor cramping. Now I get the occasional niggly feeling and can smell everything. Boobs still slightly sore but not as bad. Bloating has mainly reduced now too.

I am really worried but I know that most women don't feel nauseous until 6 weeks.

Congrats everyone on your pregnancy and I hope to find some bump buddies! xx

Hi bumblebee117, I'm due June 19th :)welcome to the group :)

If found it helpful and the ladies on here are great xx

My first scan is at 7w :) hoping time goes quick, i want to see my lil jelly bean

It has been quite! I have my 7w scan a week from today. I'm so anxious/excited!! How have you been feeling?

It has been quite! I have my 7w scan a week from today. I'm so anxious/excited!! How have you been feeling?

That's exciting! My first scan is 12 days, and time is dragging hehe.. I was feeling fine all the way till yesterday. Im 6 weeks today, and started feeling very nauseated in the am, i try to do all I can to avoid throwing up. It is a little challenging (But so far so good) as my appetite has gone down, especially today. This morning I survived on cucumbers, it was the only thing that didnt make me gag.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->