Got my BFP yesterday after TTC for 2.5 years!

alaskanwhitec

Mom of Toddler & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello all,
I got my BFP yesterday after TTC for 2 and a half years. My DH is a wonderful 48 year old man who had prostate issues in the past and had a very low sperm count. We were not given much hope. Well as determined as I am, I did tons of research, corresponded via email to ladies with male factor infertility issues, received some great advice and stuck to it and finally, I am pregnant, confirmed at my physicians office today! I am over the moon, and so is DH. Never give up hope, and doctor's are not always right. If you believe in it enough...The possibilities are endless. I am still in shock! And because my BFP's were "blue-dye" test, I didn't believe it either until today. Woo-hoo! God is good!
:thumbup:

Attachments

• 1-07-10.jpg
    1-07-10.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 17
That's such great news. It gives us all hope :hugs:

Congrats on your :bfp: All the best to you and your DH.

That is such a lovely :bfp: announcement Hun....Huge Congratulations!
I hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs::flow:

wow, thats great news for the two of you!!! big congrats xxxx

Yes God is Good!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! you give me hope

may you be blessed with a happy and healthy pregnancy

Hello all,
I got my BFP yesterday after TTC for 2 and a half years. My DH is a wonderful 48 year old man who had prostate issues in the past and had a very low sperm count. We were not given much hope. Well as determined as I am, I did tons of research, corresponded via email to ladies with male factor infertility issues, received some great advice and stuck to it and finally, I am pregnant, confirmed at my physicians office today! I am over the moon, and so is DH. Never give up hope, and doctor's are not always right. If you believe in it enough...The possibilities are endless. I am still in shock! And because my BFP's were "blue-dye" test, I didn't believe it either until today. Woo-hoo! God is good!

Congrats pet, that's brilliant news. Give's me hope, me and DH have been trying to conceive for 8 months and have just found out he has low sperm count (5 million per mil) and I've a luteal phase defect. We were told by our gp on Wed that we would need assisted conception to get pregnant:cry:, your story has given me hope now. Can I ask if there is anything we can do to up the sperm count or anything that you think worked for yous? I need some hope that it may still happen naturally!
xo Jen:hugs:

Congratulations :happydance:

I see that you live in Anchorage...we live at Ft. Wainwright.

Wow, thats amazing - gives us all hope :) x

Hello all,

Congrats on your BFP!:hugs: You are right when you say the DR's are not always right! Hence the term, "practicng medicine". I take it for what its worth but I make sure that I am on top of things as well. I am happy for you!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->