Got my first "Are you pregnant or just fat?" comment.

ZoeyKaspian

Reaction score
My fiance and I were at the dollar store and we were checking out. The lady ahead of us said, "You aren't....you aren't...are you..or are you just...are you pregnant or just..." and my fiance said I had a look on my face like, "Or am I just what, bitch?" and I was nice and told her I was pregnant, I was due in August, and it's a boy. She said she didn't want to say anything because I look so young (I'm 25, but get told I look much younger ALL THE TIME). We actually had just got done trying on clothes where someone ELSE annoyed both my fiance and I. I asked my fiance to tell me what he thought of some of the clothes I was wearing and some asshole was basically like, "We're men, we don't tell our women what we think." after he heard my fiance telling me what he thought of the clothes I was wearing. It doesn't help that I actually did feel horrible about weight. Not even my stomach, because I love my bump but even prior to pregnancy, I hated the weight in my arms and legs....:(

Ha! I'm kinda bitchy, I think in that situation I would say im not pregnant just to make them feel like the idiots they are! That's just me though :)

when I was in early 2nd tri, cant remember how far exactly along I was, someone asked me 'when is it due' .. and my response was, sorry I don't know I don't catch buses.
she couldn't have looked more embarrassed!!! :haha:
I just couldn't help it lol x

Kirstybum that's awesome! :) a girl after my own heart :)

At least it wasn't the other way around, and you were not pregnant and someone asked! That would be embarrassing! I sometimes have a hard time telling on some people I see, but I would never say anything! When people started asking me when I'm due, I thought it was neat, but awkward at the same time that they were able to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->