Got my motivation back!

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Last week I posted about not having motivation but for some reason this week it's come back :thumbup:

So yesterday I went for a run for 35 minutes and then 30 minutes today. I'm going to TRY to eat heathily and exercise a bit as well and hopefully I'll lose some of this fat around my tummy and legs and feel a bit better about mysefl.

Come with me on the journey if you want to! x

Kudos! Motivation is KEY- I has great motivation to lose my baby weight, and then some- as I figured I might as well just keep going and finally lose that extra weight I'd had on me or years. Which I did- then I lost my motivation and gained 6lbs back! LOL. Doesn't seem like much- but man, it's MUCH harder to lose this time around- I'm trying! But my body is just fighting me every step of the way for some reason... it's gotten very frustrating as I should have lost it by now- but nope, still stuck at the same weight for WEEKS! Even though I'm watching calories AND working out longer/harder (taking Zumba/Power/Step!)...

IDK... I'm trying to STAY motivated- but every time I step on the damn scale it's like it's mocking ME!... grrrrr...

I'm using the Loseit app- which I love. Maybe a new app would be better though- I've heard good things about MyPlate? Hmmmm....

seoj- if you're working harder, do you think you might need more calories?

Yup, ive had a renewed sense of wanting to lose weight, going pretty well, although feel pants so havnt done any exercise for 3 days :S

seoj- if you're working harder, do you think you might need more calories?

Yup, ive had a renewed sense of wanting to lose weight, going pretty well, although feel pants so havnt done any exercise for 3 days :S

IDK- it's tough, cause I'm still at the gym the same amount of time. I'm just taking more classes- and I'm only trying to lose 1lb a week! So not that much- I could never manage on the calories to lose more! LOL... I really don't understand WHY it's taking so long this time. I used to plateue at times before- maybe a week, or two- but then I'd suddenly lose 2lbs... but now, I've been watching calories for weeks. And, maybe I haven't been AS diciplined all week- but still enough that I should have lost SOMETHING by now? I've been well within my calories for 2weeks straight. ugh. I keep telling myself my body will eventually give! :haha:

btw- my app tracks calories AND workouts- so if I workout more, I do eat more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->