Got my scan at 3.30 today and terrified! UPDATED.

Jellyt

Evelyn's mummy!
Reaction score
I'm a wreck! I have angel babies and i'm just so terrified that something is wrong with my baby :(. All of my friends/family are getting excited about what gender the baby is and guessing and I really don't care what gender they are so long as they're okay! 3.30 is taking forever to get here!

UPDATE: Thank you so much everyone for your words of support while I was going crazy! Well everything is fine with baby, i'm SO relieved!! Baby has long legs like Daddy (he's 6ft2) and there were no problems . I'm buzzing now, been such an emotional day! Also, we're on team pink =D. I'm not telling family until xmas day though so anyone who has my facebook..sshhhhh! Will put pics up later tonight :)

Good Luck, the time will come around really quickly and think positivley and everything will be fine.
xx

aww bless ya hun :hugs: fingers crossed everything will be fine and you will have a fab scan :hugs:

good luck hun im sure all will be fine xx

Good luck hon, sure everything will be fine.

good luck i'm sure everything will be fine. i had mine this morning and kept stressing something was going to be wrong whereas everyone else was on about sex but i just wanted a healthy baby

good luck..I think its normal to be worried if you have suffered losses..my scan is tomorrow..and Im terrified too.

omg I was scared and excited at the same time at 20 weeks scan :) not sure which one was more :) Concentrate on positives, the probability that something goes wrong is extremely low xxx GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Good Luck Hun, I hope everything is OK for you xx

Good luck and let us know how everything goes. I have everything crossed for you!

hope all went well honey xx

abz xx

Thank you so much everyone! Well everything is fine with baby, i'm SO relieved!! Baby has long legs like Daddy (he's 6ft2) and there were no problems :). I'm buzzing now, been such an emotional day! Also, we're on team pink =D. I'm not telling family until xmas day though so anyone who has my facebook..sshhhhh! :)

Congratulations hun, so pleased that everything went well and yay on team pink - just think this time next year princess charming will be in her party frok tiny patent shoes and cute tights, TOTAL CUTE! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->