got stuck in a lift with my toddler and 6 week old

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
for an hour!!! :dohh::dohh: was not a fun hour lol. we went to take arf to nursery and they have this little wheelchair and pram lift that you use. there's only two floors but with it being a childrens centre they needed a lift. trust me to get stuck in it, disaster seeks me out :blush: we got in, went about 2/3 foot up and it just cut out, couldn't even use the emergency call button, which was a bit strange. they tried and tried to get us out but really i don't think they knew what they were doing so they called the engineer and he freed us hehe. the nursery staff were ever so attentive afterwards though, probably worried i'm gonna sue :haha::haha:

oh my gosh glad you all got out in one piece i am petriffed of lifts im so scared of being stuck in one x

oh no! What a nightmare, those lifts are tiny as well!

Oh no! That would be awful. I'm glad you guys are all safe though. :hugs:

That's really scary! I'm glad you're ok xx

Glad you're all ok:hugs: I hadn't used a lift for about 15 years before having LO, now I have to when out and about because I have the pushchair! I blame the Tower of Terror at Disneyworld for that phobia...:haha:

Oh god that would put me off for life! Glad your all ok xx

Eeeeep, how scary for you glad your all ok tho :hugs:

I'm glad you are all ok. It is illegal for the nursery to run the lift if the emergency button doesn't work and they are obliged to check it does work. Might be worth mentioning to them.

Omg what a nightmare!

Im not sure I would have made it out alive stuck in a lift with a toddler and a new born for an hour :hugs:

wow i dont think i could of coped since kyle would of got very very moody lol gla dyou all got out safely though

Eep that sounds awful! Glad you got out safely, well done you on not going insane!

:hugs: glad you got out safely
i would have gone mad being stuck in a lift never mind how mad morgan would have driven me

Omg that would be my worst nightmare EVER!
I dread getting in lifts but also not confident going down the escalaters with the buggy and Aliyah.

OMG I am sweating just thinking about it :wacko: glad your all ok x

Oh god. I HATE lifts - and we have to use them alllll the time as you can imagine :lol:

Glad you got out safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->