Got to work today and my friend told me a story...

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
Her friend had been having a pain in her back (around her kidney area) for a few months, and on Sunday it got worse. Yesterday she went to hospital because she was in so much pain, and she left today with a baby! She was 33 weeks, had no symptoms, stayed a size 8 throughout the entire pregnancy, and didn't show because the baby was tucked under her ribs or something?!
Anywho the little girl was 5+3, so a pretty good size considering she didn't have a bump lol.
Thought it was pretty cool, and after we talked about that "I didn't know I was pregnant" show I was quite chuffed to know it actually DOES happen, and it's not just on TV lol.

Crazy! I've met a person who didn't know until 30 weeks but that's the craziest I've seen. I have watched that show and I'm always amazed that everything is OK with the babies.

I know, it's wierd how the babies don't move much isn't it? Apparently the midwife said to her that if the baby had kicked she would've felt it in her back rather than her tummy. I just can't believe that she stayed a size 8 the whole time!!

My ex's sister's friend did that. She was in A&E for extreme back-pain and left with a baby boy. No idea that she was pregnant as she was a bigger lady.

My friend is in fitness and body building, and the same thing happened to her. She never really got her period because of how fit she was, so that was normal to her. She didn't gain any weight, especially in her tummy. She wasn't feeling well and constantly tired, her doctor never even thought to give her a PG test or do blood work. At 8 months she found out she was having a baby. She had a month to prepare for the LO. This was September that she gave birth and he is the cutest little guy ever. And she still doesn't even look like she gave birth. It is so crazy, but I have heard it is sometimes common with women that are into body building. Crazy I say!

That's crazy!! It just seems so weird how you don't know, like how you can't feel it moving or growing or anything!

Great post..i watch the show all the time and i am always amazed that the babies are so healthy.. wow its happened alot in real life too reading these posts. Glad that everyone is doing well, and how amazing staying a size 8 the whole time.

I kinda "knew" in a way that I was pg when I was, I looked up symptoms and everything, and imagined how I'd cope with it, etc. but because I was on the pill I shoved it to the back of my mind. I suppose once you've convinced yourself you're not, it's easy enough to find other reasons for any symptoms you might be having!

That's just amazing. The girls that go through that must be strong. I can't imagine not knowing and then suddenly having a baby... being so unprepared. Thanks for sharing!

i think id be a bit upset if it happened to me. I cant wait to be pg and have a cute bump and enjoy the pregnancy! I think if i gave birth tomorrow id feel gutted that id missed the pregnant part iykwim?!

Yeah lovehearts I know what you mean! Mind you, if my pregnancy was like that I'd prefer not to know, because otherwise I'd be worrying and going to the doctors every 5 minutes! :p

That's madness! I'd be terrified if that happened to me. And I agree with lovehearts, I'd like to enjoy the pregnancy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->