Grace Elizabeth's story-10 pounds 1 ounce

reiller

Reaction score
This is my birth Story-
Let me just start off with I was PETRIFIED with giving birth it was als my biggest fear but it was not bad...not bad atall/
I was due December 2nd. So december 2nd came and went along with a long hot bath, a curry and a "you know what" and no baby...
So this carried on for a week and a half and I ended up going into the hospital on the 13th to be induced.
Adam and I arrived @ hospital at 8 in morning . We were checked in and about 10 I was brought in to get on internal and it turned out I was already 3cm dilated... Never felt a thing. The doctor decided to break my waters to get me going I didint need the gel thank god.
Getting my waters broken was uncomfortable but not painful... So I spent 2 hours with this dribbling outta me. I started to get contractions and I puked all over Adam Poor love and the room was constantly spinning . So I was brought into a labour room. I was found to be 6cm dilated. I n tried gas and air but i did not like it. I felt like I was out of my body but I could still feel the pain.
Finally the epi guy arrived and I was given that . It was heaven i couldnt feel a thing. In the space of an hour I was at 10cm and y epi was turned off.
I began to push and god almighty it was the sorest thing in the world.

The one thing I did not want was an episotomy but they gave me one I was in that much pain I didnt even feel it. After an hor of pushing I had myy llittle babygirl she was 10 pound 1 ounce. And Sh was perfect

I was expecting it to be the scariest thing in the world and alhough it was sore I have my gorgeous baby and she is perfect.
Thanks for reading xx

Aw congrats lovely and thanks for sharing your story. Good luck with your little one and well done that's a big baby ( my hubby was the same size as your lo when he was born and I'm Only 5ft 1 and thinking ouch lol)

Xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats, my lo is 10lb 2oz now at 7weeks and i cant imagine giving birth to him! Well done xxxx

Congratulations on your baby girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"