Graco Carrycot - Green/Black - £10

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
I bought this Graco Carrycot to use in a pushchair before I got a Phil & Teds & it was great for keeping Katie snug in the winter.

It was then ideal for at my Mums house for naps when she was still small.

VGC

£10 - collection from Crewe (CW1) or Winsford (CW7) or I can post for £7 (it's heavy)

Attachments

• IMGP1491.jpg
    IMGP1491.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Heey, am interested in the carrycot :) would need posting as I live in northamptonshire, strange question but don't suppose you know roughly how much it weighs so could check the postage cost on the royal mail :p thanks, Mhairi

Heey, am interested in the carrycot :) would need posting as I live in northamptonshire, strange question but don't suppose you know roughly how much it weighs so could check the postage cost on the royal mail :p thanks, Mhairi

It's at my Mums at the moment & she's away for the weekend but I'll weigh in on Monday hun & then let you know if that's ok xxxxxx

It roughly weighs 1.6kg on my Mums scales, so that's £4.41 with standard parcels which is the cheapest. Will have to buy some brown paper to wrap it in & make sure it doesn't get damaged so P&P would be £6.50 in total hun.

That's absolutely fine :) Don't have any money until tomorrow so could pay via postal order? I don't have a paypal yet :/ But if needed then could always set one up :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->