• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Graco Mosaic One???

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Graco Mosaic One travel system, and if so, what do you think of it??

Thanks for any help xx

this is the one i might be getting too, so anyone know much about it? xx

I have the graco bruge quattro travel system, looks pretty much the same...Its great, sturdy and will last ages as its roomy, the only draw back because of that is that it fills the boot if your a driver, so not much from for shopping purchases :)...I like the fact Olivia doesn't need to be woken when transferring from car to pram/buggy..I've seen the Ice ones and the candy travel systems which don't look like they would last long.

Hope this helps

Hiya,

I bought the Graco Mosaic One a few weeks ago for my baby. It'squite compact and very easy to use travel system, you can open and close the pushchair with one hand. the only down side I found is the car seat is a bit on the heavy side, hence why I'm selling my one now. If anyone is interested it includes everything, raincover, changing bag and footmuff. The raincover and footmuff are still in their original packing (unused) the pushchair has only been used once and the car seat a couple of times (it has not been in any accidents). Reason i'm selling is I've had an emergency c-section and need to buy a lighter car seat.

thnx

My mum originally brought me this pram but I sold it before getting the 3D and its a nice pram but for some reason the handles gave me blisters on my hands

I had it and I think its ok for use with the carseat easy to fold and pretty lightweight but once it is in pushchair mode the seat is rubbish it has no support what so ever it sinks in so far once baby is sat in it!!

i bought the graco mirage when ds was a baby.... its still going strong nearly 5 years later after a hell of a lot of abuse... ok he doesnt go in it but it could be.. it had a full weeks shopping on it for the family every week for nearly 2 years! never struggled on the mile n half walk home every week from shopping! yeah it does fold down like a tank but it goes on and on like one!

My wife and I have bought the Mosaic after battling between it and the Loola. She decided upon the Mosaic mainly for price and lightness for getting into her car. Unfortunately it is too long for our car (08 Mazda 2) so we'll have to resort to having part of the rear seat permanantly folded down. Pain in the backside but at least leaves us a decent boot still.
And yes, the Loola would have fitted without the seat folded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->