Graco Quattro Tour TS Deluxe Jupiter...

MrsBump1

Reaction score
anyone out there with one?? reviews please :):):):)

a spank you very muchly! :D

sorry, not got that one but we have the graco quattro tours sports and its great - huge though - its all I can fit in the boot!:flower:

They are big travel systems but i loved mine, only got rid once Jaden started walking (baby/buggy and bus didnt mix really well) Shopping basket huge :thumbup: really comfy ride for parent and child. Baby tray (not the real name but im having a stupid moment) the thing that is infront once they can sit in the pushchair is great as you can strap toys too it and put a bottle in it.

the parent tray is great for drink/phone/small change and the whole thing is easy to fold. Slightly on the heavy side but how far do you carry a pushchair around? :shrug:

:flower:

Hi I have bought one of these for the baby I am expecting very impressed with value for money. I liked all the extras that came with it. :thumbup:

Slightly on the heavy side but how far do you carry a pushchair around? :shrug:

i am looking at this one at the moment. How heavy is it, or is it sturdy enough to be bumped up stairs (obviously not with baby in it!)? I live in a 2nd floor flat and would need to carry up and down stairs a lot.

Thanks

Definatly sturdy enough to bump up and down stairs. :thumbup: Jadens dad loved all stairs he could find :dohh:

I wouldnt like to take it up and down all day but a few times would be ok! Well you would soon build up the muscles to be able to fly up with it :haha:

x

Thanks for that, I hope I won't have to do it many times in a day on my own. But it's good to know it can sustain that kind of treatment.

And if i'm carrying up stairs at least i won't feel the need to do any weights! :haha:

great :) i tihnk we're defo going with this one! yay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->