• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Graduation present

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
My sister graduates this month and I totally forgot to get her something, I have just ordered her an owl necklace but it was only cheap so I need to get her something a little bit more special. Any ideas? :D

Does she have a charm bracelet? Or perhaps a special certificate frame?

Id say jewellery, something from Swarovski ( they do lovely things, jewellery, ornaments etc) vouchers for something to go and treat herself or theatre/concert tickets. Or treat her to a slap up meal from a restaurant of her choice. What did she graduate in? Maybe get her something linked to that too xx

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm thinking of sticking with jewellery as my mom is paying for a meal and she's a teacher, she has already received a lot of teacher related gifts off pupils. A swarovski charm bracelet sounds like a good idea. Thanks both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->