grapefruit juice?

sounder

Reaction score
hello - i have been checking out all the boards on b&b for over a year - bouncing from miscarriage to ttc to first tri to losses again.
i keep reading about grapefruit juice - is this an old wive's tale? when does one drink it and why?? currently i am taking prenatal vitamins, baby aspirin and lots of folic acid (last pregnancy was terminated due to anencephaly) i have progesterone suppositories, but otherwise i am not taking anything to boost my fertility. my last d&c was on november 30th and i don't seem to have ovulated since. however, i am getting increasingly impatient, so any advice would be welcomed.

I'm so sorry your last pregnancy had to be terminated, that must have been heartbreaking. Pink grapefruit juice helps our bodies to make more EWCM, I use it and have found it to be better than epo. It must be 100% fresh juice though and not juice made with concentrate. I just have a glass a day, sometimes more coz I quite like it. Good luck to you and I hope your cycle gets back to normal very soon so you can get cracking again. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->