Greasy hair!

YoungMummy112

Reaction score
So before I had my LO I never really had greasy hair, but since having him (10 month) ago my hair constantly seems greasy; even if I was it tonight I know for a fact tomorrow morning it would be greasy.. Anyone had anything similar or know what I could do?:) x

My hair gets greasy quickly after a day of washing it sometimes every two days. Washing it every day is no good for your hair, it can play a part in becoming more greasy as the oil is really good for your hair. If my hair looks greasy I use a little bit of talc on the greasy areas. Does the trick.

What shampoo and conditioner do you use? If you don't already, use fruit shampoos and conditioners such as alberto balsam or herbal essences. Only use the conditioner on the length rather than the roots. It works really good for me :)

I use the talc to trick to get an extra day or two out of my hair lol. I use aussie shampoo and conditioner but I'm going to purchase some herbal essences! And try only conditioning the ends! Thanks! Anything to help.. My hair head ends up really itchy when it gets greasy which isnt pleasant!xxx

I love the talc trick :)

The Aussie shampoo and conditioner are great, I use them once a week and use fruit shampoos and conditioners other times. Yeah, it is slightly annoying when it itches.

Hope it works for you xxx

Only thing with the Aussie is it's slightly expensive for a small bottle!xxx

Very expensive, sometimes Morrisons, Tesco or boots possibly superdrug too do 3 aussie products for £10 or two for £5 xxx

I'm the same as u. If I washed my hair now in the morning it would be greesy

It's a nightmare! Always feel really dirty when it ends up greasy so quick:(

It's a nightmare! Always feel really dirty when it ends up greasy so quick:(

If you want to start "fresh" with herbal essences or whatever you choose to use then give your hair one or two washes with Dawn or some other type of dish soap. I did that because I forgot my shampoo when visiting family and didn't think anything of it and my hair got all weird and sticky almost feeling..anyway that was the only thing I could do to cut the grease or whatever and then resume my normal routine of herbal essences and aussie conditioner (ONLY on the tips like stated above)
Hope that helps! and baby powder really is a life saver since like other ladies have said you're not supposed to wash it everyday, sigh, so hard when you love showers lol

I forgot to mention you also don't need to condition every time you shower/have a bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->