Great 16 week appt.

justplainTIFF

Proud mommy!
Reaction score
I went in for my 16 week appt today and it went great. We found the heartbeat right away. I asked if I could record it on my phone and my doc was glad to let me. As soon as I hit the record button we hear a kick and then had to search for my little baby again. Made us giggle. And everything looks normal so far. Haven't gained or lost any weight since my last appt 4 weeks ago. But I certainly have gained inches :)

Glad to hear yours was great as well! I actually JUST posted a thread just like this one yesterday :).

Midwife Appointment Today!

I also recorded the heartbeat and we heard kicking as well. I posted a link to the audio if you want to listen! I'd love to hear yours too if you want to share. Do you have an inklings on whether it's a boy or a girl? I have a feeling my little bean is a girl but I'd be so happy either way. I find out the gender on Dec. 14 at 8:30 AM! Do you have your 20 week scan booked yet?

Isn't it so exciting to be 16 weeks? 4 more weeks until the 20's! :hugs:

I have a feeling it's a girl. But would also be happy with a boy. My u/s is scheduled for the 2nd. Sooner than I thought I'd get in. I don't know that I can post sound clips from my phone. It's so hard to believe in a few short weeks ill be halfway done baking my little bun!

Oh wow! The 2nd is way sooner than mine and you're a day after me! I really want my four weeks wait to hurry up and be over so that I can see my baby again. I haven't seen him/her since he/she was 8 weeks! :(

I know it's tiring waiting for this appt or that appt. I have a friend who is due the same day as I and hers is booked the 1st. Must just be different areas do things different. But it'll be so exciting when the waiting is over and you get to see him or her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"