Great Deal for US & Canadain Members

CareM

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just found this deal and bought one!

This Promotion code is for freebie new born slings!!!
Wanted to share this great deal with you:
go to https://sevenslings.com
and use code "SAVE50 "
and it brings the price form $42 to $0. It has to be a limited time thing.

I ended up paying about 15 dollars with the shipping and insurance.

I ordered one! Thanks, looks like this company is really close to where I live, maybe it will get here quick

Oh man, I wonder if it will carry over through tomorrow??? I'm in bed already and need to figure out what size I would need.

Ahh just ordered on!! At the bottom of the checkout page it said

Use Promo Code "SEVEN" on all three websites below for 100% off the car seat canopy of your choice (a $49.95 value) AND 100% off the printed Nursing Pillow of your choice (a $39.95 value), 100% off the Udder Cover™ brand nursing cover of your choice (a $34.95 value)- while supplies last!

Same price as this $13 just for shipping for the nursing cover, carseat cover and the nursing pillow! Im going to order the pillow now. =) I mean $50 off and the item is free just shipping. Yes please.

Thanks so much for letting us know.

Oh man, I wonder if it will carry over through tomorrow??? I'm in bed already and need to figure out what size I would need.

They have sizing on the website. Like finding a bra lol also if you read my last post you can purchase just for shipping those other three items too.

I didn't even see the other promotions!!

Thank you for letting me know.

I love sales like these!

This deal has been going on for awhile now (I think the whole time I've been pregnant). I've been wondering what the catch is. Please let us know how the products are once they arrive!! :flower:

Dont get this! This has been going on for years. Honestly, they really aren't even worth the shipping from what I've seen, are poor quality, and I would never put my child in one. The regular price on amazon is under $20, with mostly one star reviews and complaints. It's basically a scam, sorry to say.

O shoot! I head such great things about them from friends :(

Worst case I am out about 15 bucks.

Crossing my fingers that it will be good!

Right, where were you earlier before I ordered the damn thing! Lol

They're usable but very basic and cheap. Pretty much a rather thin piece of cloth sewn at one end to make an open circle. No lining, the material isn't soft or silky, no tapering and it isn't anything fancy. I got one last fall and decided to pack it in the diaper bag as a back-up for when I'm out and forgot to bring one. I'll use nicer ones the rest of the time.

Eh... they're alright. I wouldn't use them as your main sling/carrier but they're okay if you need to walk to the store quickly or something.

I will say that the nursing cover is pretty good! I got good use out of it when my LO was younger. :)

The "sale" is also on all the time, the promo codes just change occasionally.

I bought the nursing cover as well and I love it!

I also have the sling but bought it at a second hand baby store. I love the one that I bought but I plan to use it more for breast feeding in the beginning and casual use. I plan on getting a baby wrap for my main carrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->