|GREAT news and a question re Angus Cactus!

mushy1981

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just wanted to share some good news on the herbal supp called Angus Cactus! I've been taking it for close to 3 months and it has already regulated my periods down from 45/50 days to 33 which I am over the moon with! And the even better news is that i have had 2 lots of fertile OPK's and this month on CD15 which for me is amazing!!!!! Normally I don't ovulate until about CD28!

So I am on CD15 today and we're DTD as much as poss, but my boobies are sooooooo sore and I feel quite emotional so it's been hard to stay focused.
:blush:
|After having bad news re not being able to see the FS because of being over-weight I am soooo happy that AC has had a huge impact on my cycle and will continue to use it until i fall pregnant.
:hugs:
I do have one question tho!! Do you stop taking the AC when you get to ovulation and start it again when AF arrives?? As i have heard it can cause early miscarriage!?
:cry:
If there is anyone who'd like to buddy up, i'd love to hear from you!!

Thanks for taking the time to read....

Clare xxx

This is how i fell pregnant with my first! never use to have periods at all untill i used AG. You only take it to you ovulate then stop. Good luck

Hi mushy1981, glad to hear Agnus Castus has worked for you,:happydance: I've strated using is too since new year as I was still waiting for AF to arrive after coming off BC. Well AF arrived after 1 week of taking it! Don't know if it would have happened anyway, but i'm convinced enough to keep up with it.

Don't know my cycle length yet, as didn't have any periods on cerazette. I know they were irregular before I went on BC as that's the main reason I went on it, so we shall see. Sterted temping/charting this month so I'll be able to find out what's going on.:thumbup:

Yep like you I'm intending to take it up to OV, then stop until AF (or preferably BFP!) and I'm looking for a buddy too- though I'm only on CD9.

Hi mushy1981, glad to hear Agnus Castus has worked for you,:happydance: I've strated using is too since new year as I was still waiting for AF to arrive after coming off BC. Well AF arrived after 1 week of taking it! Don't know if it would have happened anyway, but i'm convinced enough to keep up with it.

Don't know my cycle length yet, as didn't have any periods on cerazette. I know they were irregular before I went on BC as that's the main reason I went on it, so we shall see. Sterted temping/charting this month so I'll be able to find out what's going on.:thumbup:

Yep like you I'm intending to take it up to OV, then stop until AF (or preferably BFP!) and I'm looking for a buddy too- though I'm only on CD9.

thats cool, we can keep in touch and exchange hints and tips and hopefully share some news in the not so distant fture!!

Thanks

clare x

Which brand do you guys recommend and how many mgs a day? I don't think I can find it in stores here, so I was thinking of ordering from ebay, but which brand is reliable?

Which brand do you guys recommend and how many mgs a day? I don't think I can find it in stores here, so I was thinking of ordering from ebay, but which brand is reliable?

Hi Soili,

I got it from Holland and Barrett which is a health food store here in UK- they do have a website so you may be able to order it. The brand is Good N Natural. I take the recommended dose of two capsules, twice a day (total 1600mg)

Hope this helps!

Good luck

I used to use the H&B brand and from what I remember you only take it up till OV.

Just wanted to add hope you have as much luck as I had with it, I was trying for 8 years with PCOS and no OV, I lost some weight and got my cycle down from 90-120 days down to 36 and got my BFP the first month of trying AC :)

Thank you, guys!! :) Ordered from the H&B site!

That's the same one I have....I started taking it on cd36 and got my first positive OPK on cd43, so I really hope it works for you too xx

What dosage does everyone take? I took it up to a few days before O this cycle (I didn't want to get too close to O in case it had a negative effect), but I now think that I was taking too low a dosage.

Thanks. :flower:

I take 4 x 400mg every day - 2 in the morning and 2 at night - cos that's what it says to take on the bottle. x

Yeah I do the same as Katie. For the 1st few days I only took 2 a day because it seemed like a high dose, but then I figured, well if that's the recommended dose, I don't want to waste my time taking half doses and having no effect haha!

If you look on google scholar (just type google scholar into google) and look for Agnus Castus, there are some good published articles on there- was enough to convinvce me of its safety and efficacy anyway! :thumbup:

PS- As others have said, take up to ov then stop as there is a small theoretical risk of MC if you do conceive.

hi i take ac as well and b-vits and it took me 2 months to conceive my last baby on it and im on my 3rd month now and it has moved my o, from cd 26 to cd17.xxx

I used agnus castus the month I fell pregnant with my daughter & this pregnancy as well, worked great for me both times!

I used agnus castus the month I fell pregnant with my daughter & this pregnancy as well, worked great for me both times!

That is fantastic news congrats hun.. I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months :flower:

You are an inspiration for the rest of us AC users.. I only started using it this cycle.. I pray it works for me this cycle

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->