Great news!!!

tddunn

Reaction score
So last night I woke up terrified because I went to the bathroom and wiped to see a little bit of red blood. Not a ton, but alarming. My husband was at work, and wouldn't get home for another 6 hours so I just laid down and went back to sleep trying not to think about it. I woke up to no bleeding, but DH was wanting to go to the ER anyways. I got there around 10 am and was told I made the right choice to come in. After a battery of blood tests, and an ultrasound they said baby was looking fine, strong heartbeat, growing well, and that it looks like the small hemorrhage my doctor had previously seen was gone! ER doctor said I must have just bled it out because everything looked great on the ultrasound. He said my HCG was well over 100,000 and that this looked like it could finally be the successful pregnancy we were hoping for. I got to see the baby again, and what a difference 3 days makes, he was definitely bigger looking, and his heart was just a pumping along! So the issue of a hemorrhage I was having before actually resolved itself! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aaaawww it is so nice to hear good things. My baby didn't grow in sac last time. This time we got a good strong heart beat. All is still well. 12 week scan in 2 weeks. Excited!

Aaaawww it is so nice to hear good things. My baby didn't grow in sac last time. This time we got a good strong heart beat. All is still well. 12 week scan in 2 weeks. Excited!

Its horrible having previous losses. My in laws are not all very nice and assume that since i miscarried before there is something wrong with me. We havent even let most of them know im pregnant. Im probably gonna wait at least a few more weeks lol

Thankfully I only have one in law here. First thing he asked when I miscarried "was I drinking". I am from a mixed religion marriage. Think it more his age and talking before thinking attitude. I wanted to keep this quiet but someone found out who likes to spread things so I told everyone first. The same excitement isn't there with people. Think that will change once I get to 12 weeks. When did you lose your little one?

I was 5+1 with the last one. Now I am 6+5 and going strong! We dont talk to my inlaws because a lot of them are on drugs or they are just jerks in general. Age has nothing to do with how mean they can be. The doctor told me before it was just bad luck, and that this time everything looks great! My family is even more excited this time because they know its going better. They have been so supportive. We were at the mall today looking around and actually ran into his sister who he doesnt talk to because she was jealous of our relationship and tried to break us up, and I was just so happy I had a sweatshirt on so that they couldnt see my bloat! I know how gossipy she is!!!

That's wonderful news! What a great feeling. :) sorry to hear about the in-laws. Your husband sounds very supportive. H&H 9 months to you!

That is such great news! It is such a relief to see/hear them on the scans isn't it? I agree with previous post that having had losses makes it hard to stay positive when the are possible issues. Now how many years until ultrasounds will be able to be done at home like fetal heart monitors lol? Maybe our daughters will be buying home scan devices when they are pregnant :dohh:

I was thinking the same. Our kids will definitely have 3d scans as their normal scan.

Ttdunn, it great you have your hubbie and family support behind you. I have with mine but I know excitement will be over the top come 2 weeks. I'll be happy to shop then to :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->