great!!!

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Just think this is a great forum to have. I went through three c-sections, and I wish I had a little more support. I had pretty good experiences with my sections...and I got to hold my babies right away (save one who was sick). My recovery was great with all three. I just want to put it out there, if anyone has any questions about my experiences, please ask!!!:flower:

I just had an emergency c-section last week and am still recovering...it was not as bad as I thought, and am just so happy that little one is here that I am not too bad (the last three weeks of the pregnancy were horrible!)....and I can take proper painkillers!

best wishes

I just thought exactly the same thing, Ive had 2 !!

Really great to have this section of the forum :thumbup: I also had a very positive experience with my elective caesarean (breech baby).

I had an elective C section (or not so elective, i had placenta praevia so no choice) but it was absolutely fine......I cant stand it when people poo poo them , especially midwives. Some of us have to have one, and if we do we should be allowed to feel as good about it as a natural birth. I had a fab recovery, and now im expecting number 2 ill be opting for another!!! If you have one, or want one.....go for it!

I had an elective C section (or not so elective, i had placenta praevia so no choice) but it was absolutely fine......I cant stand it when people poo poo them , especially midwives. Some of us have to have one, and if we do we should be allowed to feel as good about it as a natural birth. I had a fab recovery, and now im expecting number 2 ill be opting for another!!! If you have one, or want one.....go for it!

I had complete previa too! C-sections saved my life and my babies lives every single time. :)

me 2 just wish it was here sooner when i had my son in november

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->