Greedy Baby!?

BeckyBoo

Mum to 2
Reaction score
When can I start adding rusks to Kaleas bottles. She's very greedy and milk isn't filling her up. I've had to swap her to cow and gate as she was constipated on SMA Gold. So I don't know if Cow and gate do a fuller feed?

Anyone suggest anything?

I'm not sure you're ever allowed to add rusks to a bottle but who knows, advice changes all the time. It is recommended no solids until 6 months but some jars are made for 4+ months.

Have you tried Milk for Hungrier babies?

xxx

When can I start adding rusks to Kaleas bottles. She's very greedy and milk isn't filling her up. I've had to swap her to cow and gate as she was constipated on SMA Gold. So I don't know if Cow and gate do a fuller feed?

Anyone suggest anything?

Tabs is on cow and gate comfort 1 as it is easier on her reflux and less lactose and it is sooooooo thick! i ave to use 6 months old teats for it and i do it at room temp as it goes nasty and gloopy if heated.
she was 10lb 3 at birth now 14lb 7 has around 5-6 feeds a day but between 3-6 oz each feed,not sure if thats because its thicker and cant fit as much volume in lol but is gaining 6-7oz a week on it just doing that amount of oz's.
Average 24oz a day.

I don't think you are supposed to add rusks or anything to a bottle anymore for risk of choking I think I heard?, & even if you could, I think you have to wait until weaning age. Cow & gate do a number 2 milk which is for hungrier babies - this is what jack is drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->